Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!

This morning we found these sweet baby birds in a tree outside our window.  We could hear the sweet chirping and the answering Mama bird.  Wonderful way to begin Mother's Day!
I wanted to share a forever freebie with all of you wonderful moms and teachers out there!  I had one of the best days that I can remember and wanted to share the great feeling with you!  

Here is my brand new freebie.  Kids can sort CVC words onto "Real and Nonsense Words" mats.  You can assess their ability to decode and watch them giggle and have fun identifying the "silly" words!  Click here to get your freebie.

Hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend and Mother's Day.  I am so thankful for my mother.  She helped me become everything that I am.  Thanks, Mom!
Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

2 comments:

  1. Those robins are so sweet! Happy Mother's Day!!

    This freebie is perfect! I will definitely be using this with my students next year! Thanks so much!!

    Andrea
    Reading Toward the Stars

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm glad you loved the robins. They made my day!
      Laura

      Delete

Pin It