Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Sales and HUGE SALES!


This is one of my favorite weeks of the year!  It gives me a chance to give back to some of my favorite people- TEACHERS!  My son is waking up every morning this week, so excited to bring his teacher his gifts.  Today he is bringing her a little notebook that he wrote in on the first page.  He said, "Thank you for being the best teacher ever!"  He gets it :)

I wanted to give back to you, too!  TeachersPayTeachers is having a site wide sale Tuesday and Wednesday, 5/6-5/7.   I have everything in my store 20% off.  Use their code TPTXO and you get and get an additional 10% off every you buy. 


I have one very special sale!  I picked my favorite product and put it on sale for 50%!!!  You will get my 50% off, as well as, the 10% from TPT.  How can you get better that that???  Type "teachersloveteachers" into the TPT search engine and you will find tons of other teachers that are selling one of their products for 50% off!  What fun!  Click here to get to mine.
I am off to spend more money than I should!  All I can say is that there is so much creativity out there that it makes me a better teacher. 

Happy Teacher Appreciation Week!  You are appreciated!

Check out "The Best For the Best" blog hop.  You can enter huge giveaways and score some freebies from me along the way :)  You can start here.

No comments:

Pin It