Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Oobleck!!

I am so lucky to be able to share an amazing guest on my blog today!  Cara from Creative Playground is here to share such a fun experiment with you!  She is bringing hands-on fun from one of my favorite stories, "Bartholomew and the Oobleck", by Dr. Suess.  Not many children can resist the pull of the Oobleck, whether they want to play in it or roll the word around in their mouths.  Oobleck is irresistible!
Let me tell you, Cara brings the fun!  She sets you up with everything you need to create Oobleck!
 She even has her adorable son, Garyn, join in the fun!  You can tell this is such a fun activity, just by looking at his face :)
 Loving the exploration of the ingredients!
 Color exploration, as well.
 Oobleck in all of it's glory!!!
 Cara even provides easy directions on how to clean up your Oobleck. 
 She also includes some really wonderful printables, so that you can extend your learning.  Be sure to click here to get your Oobleck printables.
I am so excited that I got to have Cara share on my blog.  I hope it is the first in many collaborations!  Thank you so much, Cara.  Be sure to visit Cara on her amazing blog, Creative Playground.  You will be so glad that you did!!
http://www.carascreativeplayground.blogspot.com/
 
 
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Pin It